Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects overal report

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need a report in which i can get actual cost / committment / budget for all the projects in my company.

in CNS41 / CN40N we can select multiple projects definations but it shows whole structure of all project, while i need project wise above data in one report.

Is there any report which can get me above information

Regards

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best report for viewing Budget/Commitment /Actual is S_Alr_87013558.

This report will give you details for all projects selected year wise.

moreover it will give you details of Commitments and Actuals against project when you call up them in the report itself.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalpesh

If CNS41 serves ur purpose then keep the cursor on yellow highlighted part and the in the header menu goto View > Expand/collapse > Collapse from level then u can get the report at project definition level. Similarly at WBS level too.

I will suggest u to use CN41N it has a option for saving selection layouts.

Rgds

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna

In CN41N, i need only project defination to come for all project. But it shows whole structure of all projects. When i select WBS level 1 to 0 in front selection sreen then no cost / budget is coming in report

Hi sandeep,

Actually i want to send this report by making a job to external email to our top managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you collapse the report to just the project definition level of all the projects, go to Settings --> Value Display --> and click Aggregated.

It is coming Zero for you because Cost is not booked on this level, the cost booking is done on the lower level wbse, so for getting value at this level, you need to aggregate the values.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Initial selection screen selct WBS level from 1 to 99 then all cost will come in report. Use expande/ collapse functionality to limit the structure view.

U can use the services to objects functionality by which u can mail ur reports to someone. by ctrl + f1.

Rgds

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kalpesh,

I hope this reports will serve your purpose S_ALR_87013531 - Costs/Revenues/Expenditures/Receipts Try with different option available

Mohan Madaiah

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Actually that report whole structure of project is coming which i dont wont, only project def for all projects selected should come. Actually i want to send this report by making a job to external email to our top managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T code - CJE0. This T code is used to see the project wise report

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kalpesh,

Use report S_ALR_87013558 (Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem.plan/Assigned/Available Budget)

In this report you can select multiple projects. so you can select all projects & see the report.

Sandeep

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Actually that report whole structure of project is coming which i dont wont, only project def for all projects selected should come. Actually i want to send this report by making a job to external email to our top managment