cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification in MCSI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to modifiy the std report MCSI ,where in exchange rate entered in sales order should be picked

Now its picks up current exchange rate

let me know can modify it

regarsd

Vishwas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

IMHO the best practice in Sales Information System is to define a Statistics Currency for the Sales Organization, therefore the data in the Sales Infostructure will be already saved in your statistics currency (AKA your Currency) and no currency translation will take place if the analysis currency is left blank in MCSI. Therefore problem would be solved. If you don't do this, I believe the SIS table will be updated with the document currency and you will have the currency translation problems you are having.

If you don't want to recalculate the infostructure to get the amount updated in your statistics currency, then you can try to change the exchange rate type in the infostructure parameters (M by default).

I am not used to this problem because I always define EUR as the Statistics Currency for my Customers (I am a Consultant).

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically my question is

In MCSI report s997 info structure, foreign currency is getting multiplied by current exchange rate,

but the report should be modified in such a way that it should work based on the exchange rate entered in the sale order.

can i do this modification for the standard report given by SAP

regards

Vishwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishwas,

As per my suggestion dont do any modification in standard report as these are also linked with others.

Rather copy the code and develope new z report.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)