cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel Strange Behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a strange behaviour with communication channel monitoring in RWB for JMS Adapter.

I am sending data from IDoc to JMS. Message is processed successfully inside Integration Engine of PI.Message monitoring in RWB shows status successful.But ,if I monitor communication channel in RWB, under cluster node --> cluster node for Channel 'X' shows status green & in short log - I got an message "JMS message processed successfully at 2009-04-17|05:25:06+0100;JMS & XI identifiers are ID :414d515 & 457e345 respectively".

This information is always updated, when i run my interface & shows the latest three enteries there with information provided above in bold.

But if i see the processing details for Cluster node (Where we usually see the processing of message with its Message ID), there is no entry with Time Stamp & message ID & explanation.

Any idea why such a behaviour?

Thanks,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hmmmm..........strange............

just check if you have multiple server nodes and you are selecting the server node with msg processing and then whether in processing details you are seeing your msgs or not............

also check if the msgs are processed just now or are processed some hours ago - if they are processed some hours ago then may be you do not have their processing details available currently but if they are processed just now, then you should be able to see their processing details..........

if the problem remains, then ask your basis guys to restart your XI J2EE engine and see if you then able to get processing details for your new msgs.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Please go through specially Correlation Settings , i guess the answer to your problem lies there.

Configuring the Receiver JMS Adapter

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/10/b1b4c8575a6e47954ad63438d303e4/frameset.htm

Regards

joel