Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment-VT01N

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

I created Sales Order-Delivery Document without PGI--VT01N Shipment Document.At this time automatic PGI is happening But My client Requirement is

Sales Order-Delivery Document-PGI----Billing,Then they want to Create Shipment Document.

But when i m attaching at VT01N,Delivery document is not attaching...

Please suggest how it is possible

Regards

Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VT01N transaction after filling the Transportation Planning point and Shipment Type when you press F8, it will open a screen for Selecting the Outbound Deliveries. In this screen certail fields are already filled by default, you will need to change them as per your requirement. Like in your case since you are craeting the shipment after billing, means PGI is already completed, so select the Total gds mvt stat. field as "C" and make others blank, and then execute. If you already know the delivery doc. no. you may fill the same in the field Outbound Delivery.

Try it again and revert.

regards

Amitesh Anand

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you getting any message?

Pl. check and revert.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this below option..

Once u completed the billing doc, when u excute the VT01n pls remove all the filters in the selection screen and enter the delivery doc only and it will accept the delivery and u can able to create the shipment doc.

pls try this option and if you have question pls get back to me.

Thanking you !

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried,but showing No Delivery document found..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I have just recreated the same scenario and it is working fine.

Go to VT01N and in Deliveries Delivery Status make it Blank as default will be A.

Then assign the Delivery Document.

Hope it helps.