cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO smartform : Prining Item Details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to populate VAS instructions, Inco Terms for a PO smartform.

But it is pritinng for every Item detail. I wanted to print that for only once for a Item. How can I do that.

Thanks & Regards

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Can you explain in detail?

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

I will try to explain in detail.

I have a purschase order Smartform.

In PO you will have Items, Quantity, UOM, price ..etc fields. These are populating and seems to be fine.

but again I have to Print Shipping Instuctions, Ship to Address and VAS instructions for Items, If they are not sam to all Items,

So I have to print Shipping Instuctions, Ship to Address and VAS instructions for all Item individulally. as I have different.

Here My problem comes, But For The same Item level, I have different Schudule lines and These fields are gain population.

I want them to populate for only once in a Item and not for Schudule Lines. How can I do that.

I guess I have to keep condition on ETENR field But not sure how to do that.

Please try to help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Are you printing the Item details and Schedule lines separately? Can you let us know the objects that you have created and the way you have created the same?

How come the shipping instructions are being printed twice, where are they coming from into SMART Form?

If its too much of details you can mail me the same. The mail address is in my business card.

Regards,

Ravi

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As I understood from your post :

a) you want to control the Shipping Instuctions, Ship to Address and VAS instructions for Schedule lines.

Do you copied your PO smartforms from /SMB40/MMPO* if so then internal table L_XEKET is avialble other wise populate EKET table and pass that to your form.

Set Condition :

Please read the table L_XEKET in MAIN table loop with PO no and PO line item. If table L_XEKET contains multiple entries then set a falg / counter to print Shipping Instuctions, Ship to Address and VAS instructions once for Schedule lines ( for a PO line Item).

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Lanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi & Others,

Thanks for reply.

I got solutions and Mr Murthy reply was helpful in solving this problem,

Thanks Murthy, I am closing this Thread.

Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)