Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequence in Text determination

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add three text types in sales order. I am able to do this for two text types but for the third one there is no access sequence. nor it is allowing any new access.

So I want to create a new access sequence but how to create it. I know in release 4.6c the tocode is VOTX where the option of creating access sequence was there.

But in ECC 6.0 in VOTXN there is no tab for creating access sequence.

Alos cannot we add text types more than two in sales header.

I have thorughly checked the forum but could nt find any answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav Jain,

The message "Choose the key from the allowed namespace

Message no. SV019" is only a warning and it will not hinder in creation of your access sequence. So, go ahead and create it by selecting the existing one and copying it as 50 or 60 whatever.

regards,

US

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Us,

It is coming as an error message not warning. How to solve it.

REgards

Gaurav

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav Jain,

I have checked it now in my system with version 6.0 and it is not an error, please check it, it is a warning message in yellow colour.Just press enter and continue your customization. infact i created one for testing purpose and it is working fine to the requirement.

regards,

US

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav Jain,

Go to VOTXN transaction here you keep radio button at sales order header then clcik on Change Icon which at top of the screen now system will take you to the change view detail screen here you click on Access sequences then go to New entries to maintaion new access sequences.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

For adding new entry system want a sequence number. here the system always tell that this sequence number is not allowed or not in in allowd namespace.

How to add new sequence number in this access sequence.

Regrds

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

In ECC 6.0 Use T-Code - VOTXN

Select Sales Document Header & Click on the Change Button on top.

Here you will find option to create new Access Sequences & Text Procedure Assignment.

Alternatively,

Use - IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Text Control - Define Access Sequences For Determining Texts -

Select Sales Document Header & Click on the Change Button on top

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta