Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of AS2 Certificate

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario using AS2 adapter which was working fine.

Now the AS2 Certificate has expired and our partner has given us the new certificate and asked us to upload it.

I have changed the Certificate name in all Sender and Receiver agreements in XI ,now I receive this error:

For AS2 receiver:

Error type: COMPONENT_ERROR,NOT_TRANSMITTED >> Error date: 4/17/09 8:22 AM >> Description: AS2 Adapter failure java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias com.seeburger.as2.AS2Plugin.execute(AS2Plugin.java:321) [4/17/09 8:22 AM]

For AS2 Senders:

Error type: PANIC >> Error date: 4/17/09 6:48 AM >> Description: Initiate Error:com.seeburger.util.configuration.ConfigurationException: Failed to lookup report channel for failed inbound message. Reason : com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No matching inbound binding (report) found for FromParty: ToParty: subject:SDPACK [4/17/09 6:48 AM]

Kindly let me know what else has to be done at our end.

Thanks.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I think you should have got a certificate file from your partner.

You have to deploy the certificate via SDM (Take help of your basis), then specify the location of the deployed certificate in your agreements.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This is really a useful information.

We have received a certificate file from our partner as you have mentioned.

I am in contact with BASIS colleague and trying if he could do it.

I would update the thread once it is resolved.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shweta

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

It worked.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Shweta

Answers (0)