cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now the problem is I want to change Ship acc to Sold-to, i have done it in XD07. But the problem now is in customer master of Ship to, partner tab sold to party is already assigned with with another customer number, now i am not able to delete it cos it is mandatory partner function. and Sales order automaticaly taking the old ship to number.

But now the issue is so critical, the user wants to send goods to Ship-to party directly and he wants to change it now.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to your issue, the following is the solution.

01.SP is say 50 with same as SH,PY & BP. with account group say 0001 Sold-to.

02.SH is say 51 with SH and with account group say 0002 Ship-to

03. You can change SH 51 to SP 51 vide XD07 T.Code. and use this SH as SP in the sales order.Then the system will user the same SH 51 as sold to & ship to in that sales order.

Please check.

Bye & Enjoy SAP.

Koganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Vijay Kumar koganti

But there is already a SP assigned in SH51's CMR's Partner tab.

That cannot be deleted.

Thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant change the ship to to sold to

You are allowed to change the sold to to ship to

santosh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

I don't think you can change the ship to party to sold to party.

But you can change the sold to party as ship to party.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Murali

You are correct, We use the default partner det procedure.

Sold to party X is having many ship to eg y, z...

Now in 'Y' Ship to customer master, somebody maintained Sold to party as X in partner tab manually.

Now the user wants to sell some goods to X, so i changed the acc group of X to sold to party.

Now the problem is Y is maintained as Sold to in X's customer master which is mandatory partner type.

so when raising sales order system automatically Y as sold to even if entered X.

So now i have decided to make a change request by de activating mandatory partner SP and change it in X's customer. Please advice is there any other way to do without Change request.

Thanks and Regards

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

It is standard process that you use change request and do. That's correct, you proceed.

There is no problem in doing it, but note that this changes should not occur again. But you cannot change the previous documents for which the partner functions has been assigned. Whatever changes you are going to make it will reflect in future documents.

Regards

Sathya