cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a business if Direct customer doesnot want Taxation Invoice but Industrial customer want taxation Include in the Invoice,how to do in the system?

Please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Poplu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled by the tax clasification Registred Customer who neds Tax Invoice and Un Registred customer Normal invoice at output detrimaination. System checks for Tax clasification of the customer/Sold-to and accordingly system gives the out put type with Tax Invoice & Normal Invoice.

Please try & check.

Bye & Enjoy SAP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poplu,

You can also set your Customer Excise Indicator as Nil Duty. To achieve it follow this:

T-Code - J1ID - Select Customer Excise Details & click on the Change icon on the top.

Now in the following screen select "New Entries".

Here against the required Customer Codes you can select NIL in Exc. Ind. Cust column (Excise Indicator Customer).

This will make sure that no excise is charged to the above Customers.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poplu,

This function you can control through defining two different customer tax classification for Direct customers and industrial customers.

You can define customer tax classification like this through this IMG path

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Taxes>Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records>Customer Taxes

1-Taxable

0-No tax

You can assign tax classification 0-No tax to the direct customers and 1-Taxable to the industrial customers.

You need to maintain condition records accordingly.

Now system will pick the tax only indiustrial customers.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear poplu

This situation can be handeled by creating two different Sales Doc type and Two procing procedure, one for sales without tax and one with tax for industrial customers.

But my question is if it is a manufacturing firm then materials cannot go out of the premises without paying Excise duty, VAT/CAT. Can u please explain the secnario in detail. Hence i can try to give exact answer.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen...