cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Questionnaire - Leads

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement wherein i have to create a custom questionnaire.

In this questionnaire, we have a scenario, wherein the options available for the answer would be based on the Sales Organization of the Lead Transaction.

Example - If the Sales Area for the Transaction is A. then the answers available for selection in the questionnaire are A1, A2 and A3 and if Sales Area is B then the answers are B1, B2 and B3

Can anyone help me with the best possible solution for this requirement.

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, as Arup said, you will have to create multiple questionnaries and then you can define determination conditions so that the right questionary vill appear according to the organization.

s Arup mentiopned the conditions are not working. But if you implement the note 1301354 the conditions should work. At least for opportunity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert. I faced this issue 3 months back,that time even SAP also admitted the programming error and we managed to sort out with turn around solution.

This note hopefully rectify these issues.Thanks for the Update

Regds...

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quesstionnaires are not dynamic in nature. You will have to create multiple Questionnaire for your requirement and attach to transaction.

You can take help of Questionnaire Determination or selection on the basis of Priority, Origin,Lead Group, SO, Dist Channel or Division.

But I am still not sure if the determination works properly or not for Lead Questionnaire Determination.

I used Questionnaire determination for Opoortunity but it did not work for almost all the fields because programme was not written for the determination.

One questionnaire changing answers with selection of Sales Area is not possible with Standard.

Regds...

Arup