Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find out list of users who have access to particulat SID

former_member1283182
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

How to find out the list of users who has access, to a particular SID?

Satish.

8 REPLIES 8

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How to find out the list of users who has access, to a particular SID?

What do you mean by SID in this context?

0 Kudos

I mean Dev, Prd, so on.... ( particular system)

0 Kudos

Basically you'll have to run a report per client, unless they're connected to a central user administration. In that case you can run landscape-wide reports from the CUA master.

The reports can be found under transaction SUIM.

0 Kudos

Hey i found the answer....

execute usr02, in se16... and give the selection criteria, and try to find out.

0 Kudos

> execute usr02, in se16... and give the selection criteria, and try to find out.

I still prefer the reports under SUIM. Information in tables can be changed by SAP without prior notice. The report results are more reliable.

0 Kudos

jurjen,

Thanks for replying, actually i was trying to navigate and execute the report using, SUIM...

could you help me to find out the list of users who has access to a particular system.. using SUIM.

satish.

0 Kudos

> could you help me to find out the list of users who has access to a particular system.. using SUIM.

For that I need you to tell us what you have already tried. If I know where to start I kan help you along. I'm not the kind of person to just hand over step by step descriptions.

former_member1283182
Participant
0 Kudos

loginto particulat system you want to find & goto SE16, table USR02.