cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB - Component info ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team,

We just finished with PI 7.1 installation and made all possible post installation steps, all though everything working fine and NO critical issue but having a small it for correction.

When I click on RWB -> Component Monitoring, I am getting 'Domain' name as

Domain <???> (domain.00.<alias name of CI>) so here the problem is - we suppose to get SID name instead of ??? just next to Domain. But getting Question marks (???) instead of SID.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

exchage profile entries played the trick here.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Apply the notes below:

1) #1278563 Specification of message server host in Exchange Profile - create the Exchange Profile parameter com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.sld.name and enter the value as described in the note

2) #764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

Regards

Mark

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60d2a693-9504-2b10-5ba7-82964bd8...

Best Regards

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

I think you have distributed installation for PI 7.1.

Check this OSS note (SMP login required)

Note 1269519 - PI CTC: Domain is null after a distributed installation

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the response.

But i had gone through this note and looks everything called out in the note have been maintained in our exchangeProfile.

Thanks

Sekhar

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

Even we are geeting it same as you mentioned, but CI instance as Null. I am also looking forward for the solution to this. But, We started working with this and haven't faced any issue till now.

Are you getting ant Error ?

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Well, not exactly any business critical/impact due to this as everything works fine. Absolutely no issues.

Infact this is our last system build from path-to-production and we faced only on this system.

If you get any resolution around you may please do inform.

Thanks

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I am not sure if you still have this problem, but i got this fixed now. Please let me know if you still have this problem and i will try to help with steps require to fix this.

Thanks

Sekhar