cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message - Extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm attempting to perform a delta update in BW (Dev) and I continue to get the following error message:

1) Transfer rules ( 13181 Records ) : Errors occurred

-1 error records found - update terminated in customer rountine

-Record 4062 :Error in a data conversion in user-defined routine for record 4062

2)Processing end : Errors occurred

-Update rules ( 0 Records ) : Missing messages

Update ( 0 new / 0 changed ) : Missing messages

Does anyone know how I can analyze this error and/or fix the problem? Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to PSA to analyze the error and I found this message:

ODS object WFIGL_O2 was built incorrectly. Cannot update request REQU_1276WK1D2R4I96RS87LAYGMF9

Any suggestions? Thank you!

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelly,

This points to another potential issue. Did you do a full load to this ODS? If yes, then did you mark it as a Repair request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shelly

Go to the Transaction Code RSRQ and give this request number. It takes you to the monitor screen and see if this is red or green. If it is red delete this request from ODS and reload the data again. Also check in the reconstruct tab for this request

Thnaks

Sat

Message was edited by: Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I deleted all of the data out of the ODS before I did the delta update. Where do I indicate "repair"? Thanks.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelly,

If it is a delta load then you do not need to mark as repair Request. (This is marked in the InfoPackage > menu > Scheduler > Repair Full Request. )

Does your ODS contain the Init request or is that deleted too?

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelly,

Do you have any routines in the transfer rules? What is this routine supposed to do?

You can try to debug through this routine and see why it this record is giving an error. To debug the routine start in the Monitor > Details tab > right click on the data package > simulate update > check for debugging in transfer rules and choose record 4062 from the datapackage.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shelly,

It's seems that you have an error in one record. You need load the infopackage using PSA. Then go to PSA and analyze this record.

I hope that this may help you.