cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invest Prog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts....................

It may be very basic question........im trying to know the concept of Investment programme.

I have seen in SAP HELP.

so if any one spends some time ....it will be helpfull..to understand the concept.

regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An investment program represents the planned or budgeted costs for the capital investments (or

other projects) of an enterprise or corporate group in the form of a hierarchical structure. You can

define the hierarchical structure in any form that suits your needs. It is not dependent on

organizational units in the SAP R/3 System (such as, business areas, plants, and so on). You

could structure the hierarchy to agree with the organizational plan of your enterprise, for

example. Or you could base the structure on the size of the investment measures assigned to it.

In one investment program, you can manage all measures (orders or WBS elements), to which

both of the following apply:

1.0 They belong to one controlling area.

2.0 Their currency and fiscal year variant are the same as the currency and fiscal year variant in

the program definition.

When these conditions are met, you are also able to define investment programs that are valid in

more than one company code.

Within the hierarchy of the investment program, it is possible to plan the costs for capital

investments from the bottom up, and to budget from the top down. You can assign individual

investment measures only to the lowest positions in the hierarchy (also called end nodes). The

measures that are allowed at this time are internal orders, WBS elements, and maintenance

orders.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra

An investment program is a hierarchical structure for managing investments. At the start of every fiscal year any company plans its Investments thru Invetsment Program. The top level is called program defn and the below levels are called the Program posns. Its an hierarchial structure.For e.g

1 Investment Program for company ABC - 2009

1.1 Maintenance

1.1.1 Preventive Maintenance

1.1.2 Corrective maintenance

1.2 Production

1.3Administration

You can have as many levels of program posns. To the last level of prog posn you assign an Investment measure i.e.WBS,Internal Order,Maintenance Order etc. This is linked mostly thru AR.

One thing to note that these Investment measures are tied up with respective prog posn and hence the prog defn at top.The budget is distributed from prog defn to prog posn and then to individual measure.

Hope this helps

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts..................

Amit..........Virendra...........Sarang.

Thanx a lot for spending valuable time for answering.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a customer of Necker Anlagen . The company consistently makes payments. The project pays to all my friend- investors. I get a profit about 10% a day!  I wish all the investors of the investment fund great profit for many years and further successful cooperate with the Necker Anlagen AB. Sincerely.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

investment program is the object against which an organisation plans to spend or invest money

for example a retail industry could have the following structure

Company

Outlet Stores

New Stores

Refurbishment

Corporate

General Procurement

As you can see "New Store" is a program. The company can say we will spend xxxx amount to constrcut new stores or spend xxxx amount to refurbish existing stores

Each individual constrcution or refurbishment would then be a project linked to the program as a investment measure