cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resrict unreleased PO in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Is there a way to restrict the display and planning of unrleased pos in MD04? That is once a PO is created it should not display in MD04, only when i release the PO, it has to be shown and considered for planning.

Thanks in advance,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Goto md04 > settings > Shift +F6, goto Filter tab, in that display filter and selection rules are available. Check whether your requirement can be filtered of for display. As this is std SAP t-code, if you want to filter unreleased pos to avoid display, create customised code with this settings.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I already tried with a custom filter. But again Filter is only for displaying a MRP element but i do not want planning for unreleased POs. That is, if there is an unreleased po it should not be considered as receipt element for my planning, where as in the normal scenario all the pos are receipt elements.

Thanks,

Aravind

RobA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Did you ever achieve a solution for this?

We have the same requirement from our users

Regards,

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

In Customisation settings for PPDS in APO, try excluding the ATP categories that you dont want to get planned. You can carry out the same in R/3 also and then later on bring it to APO.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for your prompt reply and suggestion.

I had changed the Scope of check in such way during inclusion of rel orders i maintained A - " Check releases for stock transport orders only" .

But still when i created a STO and haven't released... it is showing in MD04. Am i missing something?

Thanks,

Aravind