cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while giving Reason for Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When I want to close a Sales Order by giving a Reason for Rejection, system is giving an Error message as 'V1:901' and there is no explanation for it. Even in SE91 there is no entry for this error message.

What is to be done now?

Kindly help me in this.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yajee venkat,

Check whether any userexit exists for line item.

Check OVAS and OVAG whether they have mainatained any...

Check whether any sunbsequent document exists for this order if in case reverse it and then proceed.

Regards

Sathya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes there is no error message with 901 and I feel, some standard number would have been copied.

Nevertheless, have you tried double clicking the error message which you have seen below in the system ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Check is there any subsequent documents exists for that sales order.

If exists you delete/cancel those documents then try.

Note: Make sure that these document will not have any use or impact before going to delete/cancel

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat....

I tried. I am not getting any error. Can you explain in details.

Thanks

M.Manickam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the program ZV45AIZZ line 65. If its there then let me know.

Regards.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I checked to see the program ZV45AIZZ, system says it does not exist. Is this an own developed 'Z' program??

Normally the error message V1:901 does not come for me too, but for some Sales Orders it is coming, which I am seeing for the first time too!! So do not know why it is happening.

There are no user exits for this line item and as I said there is no message explanation for this error message.

Yes there are some subsequent documents in some cases, but I am trying to close all open Sales Orders / line items for the last financial year as that is an Audit point in our company, I cannot close / delet them under any circumstances, just need to close open line items.

Any more inputs plz..

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

PS: Plz tell me, what are the dangers of leaving open Sales Orders or partially processed Sales Orders, i.e., open line items?? Do we have to close them compulsarily??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see that program in my system. I am sure that its not a custom program. I can also not seen the meaage 901 in SE91.

you can try this.

Go to SE93 Give the message ID and message number as 901. Please Dont go to Display mode.

On the first screen itself, click on Whereused list and it takes to the concerned position.

The same I did in my system and it has taken me to the ZV45AIZZ.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

The T Code where I could see what you suggested is actually SE91, I could not do anything in SE93. Anyways, I found the program there and when I crossed checked with my ABAPer, he confirmed that there indeed is a User Exit and that is what is giving the error message which was programmed for some other requirement.

So it is confirmed that the Error message has got nothing to do with my Reason for Rejection activity. The Error message 901 is created for that requirement and is not a standard one. Thanks for all the help from your side.

Am closing this thread and thanks again for your valuable inputs which definitely enriched my SAP life.

Best regards.

Venkat - Hyd