Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Transfer of relationship A450 between Job (c) and Job family (JF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a Scenario where we need to transfer Transfer relationship A450 between Job (c) and Job family (JF) between two systems use ALE. We have defined everything in the ALE Configuration and done the setting in the distribution Model as well.

But the relationship is not getting transferred to the Other side. All the Other rekationships like A003 and A007 between O types S, C and O are getting transferred.

We tried to make entries in Essential relationships in OOOT for Both object Type C and JF, but it is still not working.

The i looked into table T77S0, there i found that entries are there for Relationsips like A003 and A007 and many more but no entry for A/B450, I think we need to make entries in table T77S0 for Group PPREL for realtion A450 but I do not know what Semantic Abbrevation to use.

Can anyone Please give any suggestions what is missing also direct me where can i find documentation n Table T77S0.

Regards

Abhishek Sahi

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Looks like you are using HRMD_A to transfer the Job and relations.

to get more info on T77S0 I suggest to refer HCM Forun on SCN as this is really a part of config.

Here is one [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/EN/c5/e4b239453d11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm]

For first Issue please let me know what error it gives at time of posting and whether ur IDOC contains all relations data you want?

Regards

Shital