Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

inv. wip

hai friends,

actually in our company there is an a/c called INV. OF WIP A/C.

My question is wether INV. OF WIP A/C can be called as CHANGE IN FG INV. A/C

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question