Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Qualifier values are not part of a qualified lookup record

Hi

I am getting the exception "Qualifier values are not part of a qualified lookup record" when I serach for a record in the Qualified table. The Table has both Qualfier and non-Qualifier fields, but all are of type display fields.

My question is If the filed is of type Qualifier then is it mandatory that it should be non-display Field?

if not can any one suggest me to get the record.

If we make Qualifier fields as NON-Dispaly fields in repository then it is working fine.

Here with I am providing the code

Search serarch = new Search(repoSchemaCmd.getRepositorySchema().getTable("QT_NOTES").getId());

serarch.addSearchItem(new FieldSearchDimension(repoSchemaCmd.getRepositorySchema().getFieldId("QT_NOTES","USER_PMF_ID")),new TextSearchConstraint("test", TextSearchConstraint.EQUALS));

ResultDefinition rd =new ResultDefinition(repoSchemaCmd.getRepositorySchema().getTable("QT_NOTES").getId());

//Returns the array of IDs for all display fields associated with the table

rd.setSelectFields(repoSchemaCmd.getRepositorySchema().getTableSchema("QT_NOTES").getDisplayFieldIds());

RetrieveLimitedRecordsCommand retrievedRecords =new RetrieveLimitedRecordsCommand(conn);

retrievedRecords.setSession(userSessionID);

retrievedRecords.setSearch(serarch);

//retrievedRecords.setIds(RID);

retrievedRecords.setResultDefinition(rd);

try {

retrievedRecords.execute();

} catch (CommandException e) {

throw new CommandException(e);

}

Regards,

Sandeep.

Tags: