cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid the PRINT WINDOW comes with the option of print preview.

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know how to avoid the PRINT Window in SAP-SCRIPT which comes with the options like Output device, print immd. etc. I would like to have Printer as defaut 'LOCL'. User wants that as he/she runs the form it should not show this particular window moving direct to the output.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soni,

In FM open_form, there is a parameter 'dialog' . by default it will be 'X" which means a pop screen will trigger. if u dont pass this parameter, then pop window wont trigger.set the default printer in ur ITCPO structure settings.so once user clicks on print, directly print will happen.

Thanks,

Manjunath MS

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Thanks for the reply. Problem is solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni

DATA: struct TYPE ITCPO.

struct-tdnoprev = 'X'.

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'
EXPORTING
OPTIONS = struct

Regards,

Sravanthi

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I understand this will restrict only the print preview not that WINDOW on which PRINT PREVIEW button is appearing...I want to restrict this POP up sort of window...I directly need the printpreview window as user runs this script.

Please help.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass the ITCPO structure to the OPEN_FORM function module, in that structure you can pass values for print parameters.

check the structure ITCPO in SE11 and fill the required fields

Regards

Bala Krishna

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Apr 17, 2009 9:46 AM

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Bala I am passing the ITCPO structure to it but I dont know which parameter to give to stop the dialog window ? I mean by dialog window is the window which prompts us asking

Printer

Tick for print immd.

Tick for spool requst

Asks for Print preview.

If you can put more light on it.