Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Process control - kill itself and its phater

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Friends,

If I use the Process control. Is it possible to use the Process Control 'Cancel workflow' to kill ONLY the actual sub-wf and its phater, without killing its grandfhater ?

Grandfhater - WF

Fhater - Sub-WF

Actual Sub-WF (Using Process control here)

I want to kill only this actual and its fhater. I want the grandfhader alive and go on.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ihave good exprience in using events. Wrap all your workflows in a parralel branch - from start to end, that listens to a event. Then you can controle what workflows to terminate.

Regards

Mikkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Container element[like status] in Father SUB-WF and In Actual SUB-WF.

Based on condition if you want to terminate Actual SUB_WF and Father SUB-WF then set the set container element status = 'X' and then use process control [terminate workflow] this will terminate Actual SUB-WF.

then do the binding fo container element status from Actual SUB WF to Father SUB WF.

Then in the father SUB WF check the container element status . if Status = 'X'. then use process control to terminate the Father SUB WF.

In the process control use terminate workflow.

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, I've already did exatly this.

I only would like this way were ok. But what I can see is that it the [calcel workflow] kill all the WF's.

'

Now, I'm trying use a control process inside the father's loop to kill this WF. Is it possible ?