cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating global actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am presently involved in a global implementation for PA/OM. We have a global list of infotypes and there are country specific infotypes.

I had one doubt/clarification

Doubt - The action (New Hire) picks up the infogroup from which of the following usergr/ molga or the Personal Area ??

Explaination -

So I have 2 infogroups - 10 and 40

*Under usergp/ Molga - 40* - in the user profiles -

In IT 0000 under usergp/ molga 40 I assign the Personal Area to a US Personal Area i.e US01 it takes up the infotypes of MOLGA 10. Is there any way I restrict it or give an error to avoid using that PA for the usergp - 40

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikandar - A couple of quick things, we would be activating the global employee in SAP to tavel people who travel. So there would be different personnel numbers for the employee which would be tracked through various infotypes i.e. 0081, 0710, 0707 and 0715.

So it would not be different if an employee moves from India to the US or from US to India they would be tracked. They would have many personnel nos but only one person ID or global ID.

Hope this helps

Sudhir

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

than

check switch in tale V_T77S0

PLOGI EVENB and read the documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikandar - The number ranges is defined per hemisphere but India wants its own number range. Apparently its a legal reason ... Any thoughts on the same, have you ever come across it ... Also what are the advantages of each country having its own number range ...

Question in thread NUMKR for the rest of the users ...

Thanks

Sudhir

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my concern

if sudheer is in INDIA no is 255622 has transferreed to USA , but the user wants to identiry who are the people who are transfred from indai than we can trace easily

go with ur Client requirment

but small info i want

wht in case if employee transfer to USA from INIDA does it have impact on No Ranges pls confirm

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to create actions for the global template then you need do it for the localization it is controlled using UGR groups

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the sequence of infogroups will come from UGR as we assign the REF User group to UGR

for ur second one

how the NUMKR range is set do u have common no ranges or dfferet as per country specific

Edited by: Sikindar on Apr 17, 2009 10:02 AM