cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log for rejected order lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've one order with 3 lines items, and the 3rd line missing Plant Value (WERKS). Whe I rejected the 3rd line, the order still shows on V.02, and the incompletion log on the order still show the order is incomplete. So it stops me from further processing the whole order.

Is this SAP standard functionality? Do I miss any configuration to allow incompletion skip the rejected lines?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charles Zheng,

This is default you will have to enter plant to proceed further, Based on the plant your shipping point will get configured in the sales order based on which your delivery will happen.

It is manadatory that you need to maintain PLANT in sale order. wihtout which yes you can save the document. But delivery is impossible.

It is standard Feature. You will have to maintain Plant either in Customer Master record, CMIR or Material Master from where the plant will come automatically. If Suppose you have not mainatined in masters the you will have to enter it manually..

It is Standard Format...

Regads

Sathya

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Charles,

The incompletion log may be for other items.

Check which data is incomplete and maintain that data.

Please don't post same thread more than once.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check incompletion procedures, fields assigned to ( header , item and schedule line level )it and also status group assigned while defining the incompletion procedure.

Regards,

SAN

Edited by: san007 n on Apr 17, 2009 6:29 AM