Callback module CRM_TAX_ORDER_INIT_EC
Dear CRM gurus,
I would like to ask a big favour of one of you. I have a suspicion that something is wrong with the configuration of our CRM event callbacks. It might be that there was a problem during our upgrade process and the table that stores these config settings was not updated properly.
If you have a CRM 2007 system with VMC activated, can you please help me do the following:
(The purpose is to display the callback events linked to the FM as mentioned in the title of this thread)
- Launch transaction CRMV_EVENT.
- In the initial screen, enter CRM_TAX_ORDER_INIT_EC in the "Callback" field.
- Click on the "Callback for Cat/Obj/Event" button
- You should get only one configuration set up for this callback.
- Please post here the values you get after clicking that button. The values I need are:
Points will be given for certain.
Thanks in advance,