Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error when deploying PDFManipulation and XMLForm

Hi.

I'm installing the adobe services and SDM returns errors when deploying the pdfmanipulation and xmlform sca's:

Caused by: com.sap.nwmss.jdbc.base.BaseBatchUpdateException: [NWMss][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Communication error: The stream provided does not contain the number of bytes specified. For batches, please ensure that streams are reset before subsequent addBatch calls. This is a non-recoverable error and the connection has been terminated.

Platform: WebAS 6.40 SP16 on Win2003 and MSSQLServer 2000

Any idea's? Can't find anything in SAPNotes

Former Member replied

Hi,

We had a similar problem today. The ADS installation ended with the following error:

Caused by: <i>com.sap.nwmss.jdc.base.BaseBatchUpdateException: [NwMss] [SQLServer JDBC Driver] The DBMS returned an unpsecified error. The command code was 0.</i>

It turned out to be a memory allocation problem of our SQL server. We had to set the preallocated memory area for SQl Server from the default 256M to 512M according to not #795991 (https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=012006153200001640032004). After setting this parameter, the installation of ADS continued successfully.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Frodo

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question