cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pi 2 Pi ack???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clients partner is using PI too. So I have a process flow like this. I send an IDOC to my PI system. My PI connects to the partner's Pi using HTTP/ XI protocol and my partners PI systems picks up this XI protocol message and post an IDOC in their SAP system. It is a reverse order for inboung IDOCs.

For the inbound IDOC scenario - I have to send ALEAUD ACk back. After going through SDN I was able to configure but the ack reaches only my PI system. How to I send this ack to the partners PI system such that the partner PI can propogate i to its ECC system.

I am connected to my partner using HTTP.

My systems SAP ECC (Idocs) - > SAP PI ->(Idoc XML over XI protocol)-> Partner system SAP PI (Idocs) -> SAP ECC .

What additional configuration is required to make sure that the ALEAUD acknowledgment sent back from the partner reaches our PI box and finally our SAP system? My partner Pi system can get the idoc ack but how does he pass it on to my PI box?

Regards,

Arvind R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may first try to send ALEAUD as a separate message and not actual ack. You need to schedule RBDSTATE report at the respective R3 system

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/content.htm

This can then be mapped further using another scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to set up a receiver agreement and a receiver channel for the ack message.

A receiver determination is not required as the ack follows the hop list of the XI message.