cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.0 - J2EE Server Stopped exitcode -2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to Install SAP Netweaver 7.0 Preview software on to my system I have successfully done that . But when i am trying to start J2E ( i.e J2EE Server Name ) - the J2ee Server present is getting stopped saying Java VM has crashed .

Can you please suggest what needs to be done . My system confguration is 2GB Ram , 120 GB hard drive .

Thanks in Advance .

Regards

Rk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Note 723909

Anytime the j2ee engine dies unexpectedly you must check the following log files in the work directory, std_server0.out and dev_server0. The dev_server0 will usually provide the exit code with a small description and the std_server0.out will provide the runtime details. In the std_server0.out search for "OutOfMemory" as this is one of the most common issues. Try to find the section of the std_server0.out that appears just before you see the restart occurring (before managers are restarting). Please provide any exception information you find there and the details just before the exception such as garbage collection data

[J2EE Start-Up Issues u2013 Troubleshooting Guide|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e09e4a5e-8280-2a10-ca98-a59dd47d396d]

Regards

Uday