cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order Archiving for un settled orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i do the production order archiving for unsettled orders. I have old order from 2005 and do not want to settle them this year. is there a way out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

SAP Notes#540834.

1. Question:

Orders can no longer be settled. How can I archive them despite this (set deletion flag)?

Answer:

If possible, orders should always be settled. For this, refer to Note 140672. In exceptional cases, you may need to archive orders that have not been settled. To do this, specify the settlement profiles in the order types of the relevant orders (Transaction OPJH) and change these from 'To be settled in full' to 'Can be settled' (Transaction OKO7). Then archive the orders. When you do so, ensure that only the orders that are not supposed to be settled are archived. Then change the settlement profiles back to the original settings.

You may need to do this in a Non-production time locking all users perform the order type change as mentioned in the Notes and perform the archiving of only the required selected orders. Please discuss about this with all relevant teams and make a consious decision on this and process the steps carefully.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasobh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

TECO all the 2005 Production Orders.