cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eCATT: SAP GUI Scripting, Drag&Drop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to script a own transaction that uses Drag&Drop.

System-landscape:

The central eCATT System is a WAS 640, the target system, on which the application is running, is 4.7/WAS 620.

Could anybody please tell me, if it is possible to script Drag&Drop with the "SAPGUI Rec" command of eCATT?

Regards,

Dietmar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Pls solve my issue ......I need to copy paste the sap remarks (performance assistant) for example I'm going create material in that sap shows the remarks as created or showing error mgs that I need to be in excel sheet pls help on this..... really urgent.....

markus_dinkel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dietmar,

unfortunately Drag&Drop between controls is not supported in the eCATT SAPGUI command. If you want to do test Drag&Drop inside of one certain control, you might be lucky, because this depends on the control.

For testing purposes, I would suggest to try to find a different way to achieve the same behaviour, without Drag&Drop. Normally transactions also supply a possibility to achieve the same behaviour without Drag&Drop, e.g. via a menu entry.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

thanks for Your answer. I found another post of Jonathan Maidstone, in which he describes that scripting Drag&Drop is not possible with eCATT.

The application, which I would like to script, is no standard transaction and there is no alternative way to achieve the functionality, I like to test. So, I have to think about the application design once again.

Regards,

Dietmar