cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Account determination for entry CHFS BSX 37AP not possible" -goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a student using ECC 6.0 getting the following message when posting a goods receipt for a purchase order:

"Account determination for entry CHFS BSX 37AP not possible"

This is in the Fitter Snacker configuration phase 2 client, but now doing the configuration for the Marshall Muffler Company case. No other student has this message. I have checked everything that I can think of -- company, plant, purchasing organization, G/L account numbers, vendors, materials, quanity and value updating, valuation grouping code, automatic postings for inventory posting (BSX), controlling area, .. but cannot find anything amiss.

Can anyone help with this? We are client 625 on the moscow server at Chico. The student is user 625-037, using 37 as a prefix for the various components e.g. company code 37MM. One PO for exampe is 4500000116. The student has created a number of orders trying to get it to work. Strangely, the student did get one raw material received on one PO for a vendor earlier, but now cannot do so.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st thing to do is understand the error message format. - comp. code - transac - valuation class. so you need to tackle BSX part.

goto transaction code OMS2 make sure the Mtype for Raw materials (RM) , Semifinished (SP) and Finished (FP) is selected for Quantity / Value updating tick box. You can check this by going clicking Quantity/valur updating on left hand panel.

then goto transaction code OBYC for BSX transaction , make sure your plant it is assign to the correct valuation classs 3000. save everything.

now try goto transaction code MIGO to cerate the GR again. Normally if you don't maintain the BSX properly, you bond to have similiar error for WRX. so please make sure that is also taken care off.

Now you should be fine creating the GR. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter Pille ,

Thanks for your guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the project, this mistake usually occurs when the student creates materials and forgets to put in valuation class 3000. They leave it blank, and you cannot change this once it is entered. The account determination for the project is based on the Fitter Snacker account determination, which has a definition for valuation class 3000 but not valuation class "blank".

The quickest fix is to add account determination for class "blank." you can copy the transaction BSX with valuation class 3000, then change the valuation class to "blank". You will also need to do this for transaction GBB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The valuation was not set. To fix this, go into the IMG> Materials Managment>Valuation and Account Assignment>Account Determination without Wizard (you can run through it with the wizard to fix it too)>Define valuation classes.

This will show you who set up the system properly and who missed a step. It looks like you have fixed it for student 37. I ran the po listed and posted for the 10' pipe. Everything worked fine. hope this helps. Tom Wilder