cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor custom field into master data tab (XK01 - XK02 - XK03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add custom fields to my vendor master data.

i already added these fields using BADI (IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA and IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS). So now I have a button on my XK03 tcode.

I would prefer to have theses fields with the master data (first screen) and of course i don't want to modify directly the standard screen. (no screen painter on standard program).

do you know if it is possible? And if it is possible how to do that?

Thank a million.

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

I have a similar requirement.I am able to create the custom sub screen .But I am able to display only at General view and Purchasing view screens.I need to display the tab of custom sub screen at Site/Subrange screen.Path to that screen is

Partner functions-alternative data-Purchasing data(SCREEN NUMBER-0360).Can u please help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also to you know if it is possible to manage the new custom fields from IMG?

I mean control to display, hide, protect them..

TY

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

no you cannot 'insert' your fields in the standard screens.

This is precisely one of the purpose for BAdI VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS.

If you really want this, a modification will be needed.

To control your fields from field customizing.

Well this is quite easy.

In your custom screen, fill the modification group 1 with the field number you want to control.

To compare, look at the technical settings of the fields controlled by OMSG.

eg: Customer LFA1-KUNNR is field 017 !!

Then just trigger in the PBO of your screen the MODULE DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN.

This should mostly work.

If you need more help, I would suggest that you open a customer message in Service marketplace under component LO-MD-BP-VM and ask the message to be forwarded to IMS development support.

Be aware that the request will be covered as a consulting request or an EoD request.

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for you answer, it is really helpful.

So I understand that it is not possible without 'breaking' standard screen of XK01, XK02 and XK03 to add custom fields.

It is ok for me.

Now to control these fields via OMSG I don't understand exactly.

To explain you, I add fields into LFA1 (append structure) and I manage them via a new custom tab in XK01, XK02 and XK03.

It these new fields i want to control. I guess I need to fill GROUP1 in my screen, but I don't understand with wich data.

Do I need something else after or it will appear automaticly under OMSG tcode?

I hope to be clear for you 😕

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

no your question is pretty clear.

The idea behind my reply is to 'reuse' groups (like the 017) from the standard for your own screen.

look in OMSG, select menu for 'field check' but with technical names

If you really plan to add new fields within OMSG, then it is much more complicated.

You need to add several records in SAP customizing tables like TMODU, TMODO,... but in the SAP Namespace. As a result, this is also a modification.

With the new data you introduced in your last memo, the development is looking more complex.

I would definitively recommend that you open a customer message and request some help to SAP IMS as a consulting activity.

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alain,

I am following this problem via a SAP customer message. I know it is kindly informal to come back here but I would like to know more about this customizing action.

To resume : I want an acces to my new customer field in IMG (OMSG tcode). This acces will permit me to define parameters mandatory, visible, ...

I am sure to don't be the first person who wants to modify the vendor data. Could you please give me the best way to have theses new fields under IMG. How others person did before?

This problem is it already known by SAP?

I am in a way to modify TMODO table...

Thank you again fo ryour help and for you time.

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

I have the same requirement to add a screen and only single field in that screen in Vendor Master.

Requirement is to add a single check box in Vendor master under Control Tab.

Please guide me with code how did you do it.

Thanks and Regards,

Raveendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

I have the same requirement to add a screen and only single field in that screen in Vendor Master.

Thanks and Regards,

Raveendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks and Regards,

Raveendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have more than one field and we decided finally to add these fields on a specific tab. I guess you prefer to add your check box with master data? Sorry but i can't help you in this case.

After that we make display all our fields under OMSG tcode. For that we add entries to following tables :

TMODF (T077K-FAUSA; ZZZZ)

TMODG (T077K-FAUSA; ZZZZ, Data Z)

TMODO (T077K-FAUSA; 111, ZZZZ) (T077K-FAUSA; 112, ZZZZ) .......

TMODP (T077K-FAUSA; 111, Field Z) ........

TMODU (T077K-FAUSA; 111, LFA1, ZFLAG,K,,) .....

TMODV

Now you can go to SPRO and after Check T077K table

u2022 u2018-u2018 Hide

u2022 u2018+u2019 Mandatoty

u2022 u2018.u2019 Option

u2022 u2018*u2019 Display

(Specific field are starting at 111 position.)

Let me know if you want more help to add a specific tab with your data.

Mathieu

Edited by: Mathieu Larré-Larrouy on Oct 6, 2009 9:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

The topic is quite old now, but I hope you'll answer my question.Could you describe your solution more precisely your solution?

I populated the tables mentionned except the TMODV table. How did you populate it?

The changes I make in OMSG won't get saved. The fields are always marked as hidden, but in XK10/XK02/XK03, they are visible...

Thank you in advance for your help.

aditya_nawathe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Guys,

This info was very useful to me.

Thanks.

In order to integrate the custom screen / tab added by implementation of enhancement CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS two things are needed:

1. add the following two lines in the PBO of the screen

PERFORM TABSTRIP_DYNTAB(SAPMF02D).

PERFORM DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN_AR(SAPMF02D).

and

2. Choose your screen number according to the view (as in the case of Customer master - general / co-code / sales) you are working with. Read the form TABSTRIP_DYNTAB(SAPMF02D) in order to determine the screen number.

All the best.

Aditya