cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to learn about the adobe forms, I have installed adobe life cycle designer 8.0 and trying to go some of the examples, i didnt see the body pages in here but most of the examples online talk about the body pages . I could see master pages though, so does it mean master pages is body page???

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some times, we unable to see body page..at that time u need to create body page. Go to View --> body page.

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In life cycle 8,did u see some thing called "main page", in the layout tab(which is called as Body Page).

Else right click on the master page you can see main page option check that one and that your body page..

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks all for the reply. Here are my observations that i have found out while experimenting with adobe forms.

In Live cycle designer 8.0 certain things have been changed. Here are the view available in 8.0

Design View -

> this used to be body pages in earlier version.

Master pages

XML source

Preview Pdf

and yes Master page is not the body Page.

So to create an body page implicitly in Hierarchy we just need to create a subform under Master Pages node, this will be the body page1, and we can create subforms under this page node.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Points have been awarded.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this first: In Adobe layout go to View , in this you can find Body Pages, Master Pages,XML Source and PDF preview, then click on Body pages. If you don't find Body pages in this view then you need to reinstall adobe livecycle. Take help from Basis team.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAPMMPP SAp ,

you have installed adobe life cycle designer 8.0 its ok ,your SAP Verson what 4.7 or Ecc 6.0 check it once . and contact BASIS team.

Regards,

Ansari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

its not that the body page is the master page......

your form will have a body page where u will be designing the adobe form with different objects...

with bidy page u can finf master page xml page and pdf preview page also.

So if u cannot see the body page....then see that u have downloaded the software correctly or missed something b'coz body page is necessary.

Edited by: Richa Tripathi on Apr 17, 2009 7:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos