cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS------->Seeburger BIS------>Atlas system(German Customs process).

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario this SAP GTS----->Seeburger BIS---->Atlas system(German Customs process).

Idoc coming from SAP GTS to Seeburger BIS and then convert to EDIFACT send to Atlas systeam.

For mapping in Seeburger BIC Source is Idoc(CCECUS02) and Target is EDIFACT(CUSDEC_UN_D96B).

I do not have any mapping specification document mapping. Is it possible to do the one to one mapping with Seeburger BIS.

Could you please let me know the How to create the Work flow in Seeburger BIS .

Please help me out.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please ask your client to give the TRADING PARTNER GUIDELINES (since ur mapping is from IDOC to EDIFACT) it wil have all the information abour the mandatory fields ,optional fields and validations on values that come in Structures while mapping.I dont think we can map without Mapping guidelines.Because the Filed names wold be confusing in the EDIFACT on the target side.Your mapping fails if in case you map the wwrong fields without Mapping specification.More over EDI mapping involves lot of Qualifier checks, value checks and Look ups too while working with BICMD..

I cant help you on Workflows BIS as i have not worked on them, but worked only on BICMD.

Thanks,

Ram.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ramesh,

Is it possible to do the one to one mapping with Seeburger BIS.

Yes its possible

Could you please let me know the How to create the Work flow in Seeburger BIS .

Please visit the official site of seeburger adapter or refer to documentation that comes with your adapter.

Regards

joel