Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use a more informative subject in future

Hi,

How can I restirct user with our doing changes( Add,Delete, Change ) to the Classification View of MM02 if the class belongs to a particular class group.

We tried with Authorization object its not working fine.

Thanks in advance,

Sudheer. A

Edited by: Matt on Apr 17, 2009 12:06 PM

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried looking for any user exit of MM02. You can code for Authorisation in the User-exit also.

User might able to change the same but they would not be able to save the changes and hence your req. would fullfil.

0 Kudos

Ajay,

Can you please explain in detail.

Thanks,

Sudheer. A

0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need help of an ABAP guy. Ask him to explore the Option of User-exit/BADI/Enhancement spot for MM02.

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I found 2 user exits EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001 , EXIT_SAPLCLFM_002 . First one will trigger before coming to the Classification view. the second one will trigger while coming out of the classification view if any changes are done.

I am exporting data(original) in EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001and importing in EXIT_SAPLCLFM_002 to compare with change data.

and throwing a message. Here I am not able to caputre the original charecteristic values.

Can you please provide your thoughts on this requirment.

Thanks,

Sudheer. A

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this...........goto the Characteristics value field in the screen, and do the F1....capture the program name and field name.......Inside the user exit.........Try to acess the characteristics value using the external variable value.....like prog name-variable name(stack-call).......try this in the debugger after applying the breakpoint inside the user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to search for exit for MM02 which would be encountered as soon as the user tries to add, delete or change clasification view.

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use a more informative subject in future

Former Member
0 Kudos