cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect one Business system with two Integration Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can we able to connect one Business System with two Integration Server?

I have one Business system (ECC 6.0 with the client 900) and it is already connected with PI 7.0 system.Can I able to connect the same sytem (with same client) with PI7.1?

I want to do the HTTP Connection for ABAP Proxy for this two XI system with one business Sytem ?

Is this possible ?Is there any work around solution there?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your PI7.0 and PI7.1 are seperate systems - that's basically no problem. In ECC you would define 2 logical systems for PI7.0 and PI7.1 and work with them independently.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to do the ABAP Proxy connection from ECC 6.0 to PI7.0 and PI7.1 .

Inorder do that ,I can create Two HTTP Connection from ECC6.0 to PI7.0 and PI7.1.

But How can I define Two Corresponding Integration Server in SXMB_ADM of ECC 6.0?

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This document describes about connecting with Two PI7.1 system using Application Server 7.1 and Application Server 7.0 SP14 .

I want to connect same ECC system via abap proxy with PI7.0 and another one is PI7.1 system.

Is this possible?Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create two logical ports using the transaction LSCONFIG which r pointing to two PI systems.

Then, while creating Proxy objects use this ports. and call proxy methods...

Regards,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

I am not able to find the Transaction LSCONFIG in my System.We are in SAP ECC 6.0.(SAP APPL 600)

Please direct me.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understood ,LSCONFIG Transaction is availble in Application Server 7.1.

Thannks for the Response .I am closing this issue.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do both PI 7.0 and PI 7.1 system using the same SLD? If yes, the you cannot add multiple related Integration Servers. If no, then it would be two separate entries and therefore could be done.

I guess you are trying to use connect same ECC system via abap proxy with two PI systems. If that is the case, then you should have ABAP 7.1 system or ABAP 7.0 SP 14 system as shown

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c00ca32e-f991-2b10-f5be-97114bd2...

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,I am trying to connect same ECC system via abap proxy with two PI systems.

Thanks for the document. I will look in to this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

This document describes about connecting with Two PI7.1 system using Application Server 7.1 and Application Server 7.0 SP14 .

I want to connect same ECC system via abap proxy with two different PI system .One is PI7.0 and another one is PI7.1 system.

Is this possible if i use Application Server 7.1 or Application Server 7.0 SP14 ?

Thanks.

Lakshmi

Edited by: Muthulakshmi Pandi on Apr 16, 2009 11:48 PM

Edited by: Muthulakshmi Pandi on Apr 17, 2009 12:21 AM