Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Finding Program for triggering Print Program (MIGO - Goods Receipt)

Hi all,

Currently, I have developed customized print program and SMARTFORMS for Goods Receipt via MIGO, with output type ZZGR.

Typically, this is a inter-plant transfer, where Plant A will issue a Delivery Order to Plant B, and Plant B will post goods receipt via MIGO (Movement Type 101), using Delivery Order number. As soon as the Material Document is posted, the SMARTFORMS shall be triggered by customized print program, in order to print out the goods receipt document upon material doc posted.

The config for output determination (via TCODE NACE) for goods receipt is configured. I have tested post a goods receipt using Delivery Order, and Material Document is posted successfully. However, I got a message from SAP Inbox (Businees Area), saying that my Material Document having an update error, and the root cause is specifically from calling Function Module to trigger Smartforms in the print program. From tcode ST22, I realized that the error is due to empty parameter being passed to the function module (where the parameter is required field for further processing in Smartform).

In order to rectify why empty parameter is bieng passed, I will have to debug the print program, after GR posted from MIGO. Therefore, can someone shed some lights on how to perform a debugging process, or any standard sap program involved, as I understand that the print program is triggered (in background) after GR posted?

Also, can I know why the Material Document will not be committed to MKPF table after GR posted, is it due to the update error from the above mentioned?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Patrick

P/S: I'm using SAP ECC6.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question