Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS: Filesystems in TA RZ20 on Windows

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in a dummy Windows-System I try to monitor the fill level of my filesystems. Normally this information is seen in TA RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Operating systems -> Filesystems. But in my example all MTEs below the "Operating system" level are filled with values - except the "Filesystems". This MTE stays "white".

RZ20 gets its operating system information from SAPOsCol. SAPOsCol is up and running (RZ20 gets e.g. CPU-results, ST06 delivers reasonable values for all OS-info - including the disks!).

SAPOsCol should get its values from a Windows service (which sends its result to the monitor program perfmon). Regardless if the service runs or not, other operating systems are available in RZ20, the filesystem information does not.

Can anybody help?

Best regards, Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander

Once check method allocation of filesystem MTEs, however you can also monitor the Filesystem using

SAP CCMS Monitor Templates->Filesystems

thanks

Bhudev

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhudev,

thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the Filesystems Monitor is also empty, so this is no solution. Following the data collector CCMS_Fsys_Collect I come to the report RSDSFSYS. In this report the Function Module GET_FSYS_SINGLE is called. In this Function Module a C-Call for Get1PerfData is done. This C-Call delivers only an empty parameter PERFTAB[] (this is the "roor cause" of my problem). Here all available logical disks should be delivered back.

Any idea why this isn't working?

Thanks, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having the same problem. Have you ever got it solved?

regards