cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO with SAP BusinessObjects AC 5.3 - ACL location & cross domain webfilter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on installing SSO with SAP BusinessObjects AC 5.3 based on Harleen Kaur's RIG document. We are progressing but there are 2 aspects that are halting us:

1. In the document Harleen informs that the DNs (distinguished names) should be registered, I suppose this refers to ACL on UNIX? As in the visual admin I can not find such ACL entries.

2. In our organisation we want multiple domain traffic from Netweaver Portal with SSO via the X509 SAP Logon tickets to our SAP GRC system. Especially for utilizing CUP's PSS (Password Self Service) so that end users there no longer need to enter ID and password, but can choose system for new password directly.

Yet for enabling SSO multiple domain the GRC's J2EE engine needs to have 'receiver software' (aka Web Filter) installed. (our issuing Netweaver Portal system does have the relevant ' sender software' installed); our question: Can SAP provide us with this 'receiver software', can it be downloaded somewhere on Marketplace? It was not installed default during installation.

You can test this receiver/sender software availability by entering: irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.usermanagement.admin.mdc

in your URL just behind your http://server:port/

If it results with the message: 'No action indicator in request' than it runs.

(multiple SSO logon ticket info and sender/receiver software info can be found at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/b8/9ba340fa432b54e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

)

Your help is much appreciated.

George Borghouts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello George,

1) Could you please mention the section of the document which you are referring to for registering the DNs?

2) For the receiving software, I would suggest you to open an OSS ticket for SAP Netweaver component; as there are some settings in UME that need to be done to make this work.

They would be able to guide you better on this as this is not somehting which is related to GRC application.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, before I forget: Our GRC AC 5.3 Netweaver machine is on :

sap.com/SAP-JEECOR 7.00 SP14

sap.com/SAP-JEE 7.00 SP14

George Borghouts