Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PI 710 RFC

Dear all,

i encountered an interesting problem, like follow:

**********************************************************************************************************************

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information Delivering to channel: CC_RFC_XXX

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information RfcAdapter received a synchronous message. Trying to send sRFC for Z_xxxx.

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information RfcAdapter received a synchronous message. Trying to send sRFC for J2EE_GUEST.

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.. Setting message to status failed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

but i had checked the SLDCHECK and other configurations. i make the scenario like proxy-xi-rfc and the same scenario could run on XI7.0.

Any suggestions ?

Best regards.

Former Member replied

Hi Yan Yi,

I met the same problem.

This note may help you.

Note 1282862 - SLD dependency for getting the XI connection params in AF

It because sld connection parameter can't be read by PI AF.

Good Luck

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question