Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 710 RFC

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i encountered an interesting problem, like follow:

**********************************************************************************************************************

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information Delivering to channel: CC_RFC_XXX

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information RfcAdapter received a synchronous message. Trying to send sRFC for Z_xxxx.

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Information RfcAdapter received a synchronous message. Trying to send sRFC for J2EE_GUEST.

2009-04-16 13:14:16 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.. Setting message to status failed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

but i had checked the SLDCHECK and other configurations. i make the scenario like proxy-xi-rfc and the same scenario could run on XI7.0.

Any suggestions ?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yan Yi,

I met the same problem.

This note may help you.

Note 1282862 - SLD dependency for getting the XI connection params in AF

It because sld connection parameter can't be read by PI AF.

Good Luck

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you manage to fix the problem? Same issue here.

Role xi_af_sld_register as mentioned in the note above, doesn't seem to exist.

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Chezowitch,

After you update SP6 ,this problem is fixed by liu's suggestion, in our case the role for the note was not existed neither. but for the sync message , the problem is solved actually. i think it means we needn't to find the role finally.

best wishes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

try [searching|; SDN as this question is already replied so many times.

Check this thread:

Sachin

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Sachin ,

i did search a lot , but nothing help. Everything looks ok, i just wonder if localejbs/RFCAFBean works ? Because the message have not passed there in PI710.

Thanks for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What does the communication channel monitoring in RWB say?

Regards,

Volker

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi volker,

thanks . at first i just saw the light is green, but now i notice that there is a short log , like follow:

****************************************************************************************************************

title="Receiver channel 'CC_RFC_xxx' for party '', service 'xxx_100' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_RFC_xxx]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=100, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=TEST, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=160.111.98.18}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=100, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=TEST, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=160.111.98.18}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 2"

****************************************************************************************************************

for RFC adapter log there is nothing in,

for Connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System,all the message are failed.

i think RFC adapter is build in with PI710, I am not sure what is wrong.

And what is more, i notice that at XI 7, the message will enter MP RFCAFBEAN, but in PI the message have not pass there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do you register your RFC adapter? in SAP PI or SAP backend? Please check your RFC ID, host, and gateway in your RFC adapter definition.

If you registered it into SAP PI host and gateway for example, then you need to make sure that the RFC destination in your backend system is pointing to that SAP PI host and gateway too.

In order to make sure it is successful, go to SMGW of the host where you registered your RFC adapter, Goto->Logged on Clients, and check whether your ID exist there.

Regards,

Lim...

Edited by: Ruslim Chang on Apr 17, 2009 3:23 AM

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ruslim ,

thanks for your suggestion . But in this scenario, it is a RFC receiver needless to register a rfc adapter i think.

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i just change the scenario as Proxy to Proxy, It works well. So the problem seem to be on the RFC adapter , but i don't know what wrong on it.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yi!

And you are sure that client, server/host, system number, user and password are correct in your RFC receiver channel? And user is existent and not locked in the backend system?

Can you see more details in the audit log of the outgoing failing message in RWB?

Do other RFC receiver channcels/scenarios work with your PI?

You can check this very simple by calling the ABAP stack of you PI system instead of a backend system.This is to ensure that the problem is really within your PI system ...

What abut the defaulttrace.trc file? Is there more information?

Regards,

Volker

yi_yan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

thanks for your advice. I will try it after i configure a new simple case. To this question, there are 3 matters i want to mention here:

1 i could trace the sRFC on the backend R/3 is called, that means the the inbound works , the problem is the sRFC could not send the response message outbound back to PI system.

2 In the sync Proxy to sync Proxy case, the message could back to PI

3 For an Async RFC to backend R/3 , the scenario works also.

all in all, the question is on the sync RFC. Quite interesting:)

Regards.