Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add extra field to RFUMSV00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm struggling with programming RFUMSV00.I have to extend this program with one extra field (BSEG-EGBLD).So I made a Z-copy of the original.But this program is working with a logical database.Program is using two field-groups : header and daten.Futher one it's using

INSERT ep INTO daten.

So I have extended this structure (ep) in the program with the field EGBLD.Then before the extract statement I have added the following code :

GET bseg.

select single egbld from BSEG into ep-user_field_a

where bukrs = ep-bukrs

and belnr = ep-belnr

and gjahr = ep-gjahr

and bschl = '01'

and mwskz = 'A4'.

EXTRACT daten.

Program is working with ALV.But seems to be that subroutine PERFORM print_table

TABLES

<gt_alv>-t_auste_ep "lt_outtab

USING ...

is not modifable for parameter <gt_alv>-t_auste_ep .

So I am lost.

Is this the way ? Or do I have to use Badi's ?Anybody who can give me some advice ?

regards,

Stefan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I am not sure which version of WAS you are working on. But if you are working on WAS 6.40 by any chance, there might be some help.

Take a look at my weblog.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/12/05/need-a-way-to-change-appearance-of-a-standard-existing-alv-report

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I am not sure which version of WAS you are working on. But if you are working on WAS 6.40 by any chance, there might be some help.

Take a look at my weblog.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/12/05/need-a-way-to-change-appearance-of-a-standard-existing-alv-report

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers