cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 instalaltion need SAP_BS_FND add-on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are installing EHP1 SP3 for NW7.0 (Netweaver BI system).

It seems that SAP_BS_FND add-on is prerequisite, as not able to skip it

during installation.

Failed to find related SP files for SAP_BS_FND on service marketplace.

Can you please let us know is it prerequisite to have SAP_BS_FND for

EHP1 for NW7.0 and if yes, can you please let me know where to find

related files on service marketplace.

Please find more details as below.

1.For which SAP component do you want to install an enhancement package?Ans: SAP NetWeaver 2004s (BI)

2.What is the release of your SAP system?

Ans: NW 7.0 (SP Level 17)

3.Which operating system version are you using?

Ans: AIX 5.3

4.In which installation program phase does the error occur?

This information is listed at the end of the SAPehpi.log file located

in the installation directory.

Ans:

IS_SELECT.LOG:

4 ETQ399 Decision about Add-on SAP_BS_FND ...

4 ETQ399 user decision 'SAP_BS_FND': UPG WITH CD

4 ETQ399 Decision about Add-on SAP_BS_FND ...

4 ETQ399 user decision 'SAP_BS_FND': UPG WITH SAINT PACK

4 ETQ399 Looking for SAINT package for 'SAP_BS_FND' ...

4 ETQ399 R3upReadNewPackages:

4 ETQ399 patchType='U', langVestyle='font-family:courier' style='font-family:courier' ct=''

4 ETQ359 RFC Login to: System="XB1", Nr="24", GwHost="xb1ap01",

GwService="sapgw24"

4 ETQ232 RFC Login succeeded

4 ETQ233 Calling function module "spda_read_new_packages" by RFC

4 ETQ399 ismovesVersion='0'

4 ETQ399 R3upReadNewPackages: exit: rc=0

4 ETQ399 ... No matching package found.

5.Did you have problems with the SAP system before the enhancement

package installation?

Ans: No

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing a similar issue. I am installing NW700 EHP1 on a system that has FINBASIS 603 and SEM-BW 603. During the IS_SLECT phase EHPI fails with the folliwing message: OCS package "SAPK-604BGINFINBASIS" does not match the current software component vector

Steps:

I have generated the stack XML file for Netweaver systems, and manually

selected all add-on components (FINBASIS and SEM BW) and component

SAP_BS_FND 702 for the upgrade.

Regards,

Damien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Not Active Contributor ,

i understand that the post is very old at this point of time...

i am facing the similar issue but not able to understand how to get rid of it...

i am getting error while generating stack file itself, also i m generating the stack file for netweaver system only... i am getting  following error while generating stack file

"ACP sap_bs_fnd 701 DOES NOT MATCH ANY OF THE SOFTWARE COMPONENT VERSION"

please help me with this

Thanks and Regards

Amar Ghuge

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may help you

[https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1180890]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply.

But I am not trying to upgrade SCMTMS, I just want to upgrade (EHP1 SP03) for NW 7.0 BI system, following components.

SAP_BASIS to release 701, SP level 03

SAP_ABA to release 701, SP level 03

SAP_BW to release 701, SP level 03

PI_BASIS to release 701, SP level 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SEM_BW and FINBASIS component (ERP components) in our BI sytem so SAP_BS_FND was the requirement as this component was only available to ramp-up parteners, we were not able to find it on service market place. SAP provided these SP files and we were able to continue installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can resolved this issue with note 1326576

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier!

I have the same problem, but, unfortunately, the note 1326576 is not available now. Can you copy text here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1326576 - SAP NetWeaver Systems Containing SAP ERP Software Components

Summary

Symptom*

You have installed additional ERP software components (ERECRUIT, SEM-BW, FINBASIS or LSOFE) on a SAP NetWeaver system, and you want to install Enhancement Package 1 for NetWeaver 7.0. During the installation, the ERP software components shall be updated to version 6.04 (EHP4).

Other terms

SAPehpi, update, Enhancement Packages, Multi-Product

Reason and Prerequisites

When Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 is installed on a NetWeaver system, the stack XML file for the SAP EHP Installer (SAPehpi) is not allowed to contain packages for ERP software components. Due to this technical limitation, the EHP4 packages for the ERP software components cannot be included via the stack XML file.

This limitation will be resolved starting with Enhancement Package 2 for NetWeaver 7.0 and new solution manager functionality.

Solution

If you operate a Netweaver system that contains at least one ERP software component (ERECRUIT, SEM-BW, FINBASIS or LSOFE), you must not use a stack XML file created for an SAP ERP system. Instead, you have to use a stack XML file for SAP NetWeaver systems. The EHP4 packages for the ERP software components have to be added manually in phase IS_SELECT.

Generating the Stack XML File

First of all, create a stack XML file for NetWeaver systems. This can be done either via the SAP Service Marketplace or in the Maintenance Optimizer of your SAP Solution Manager.

Providing the EHP4 Packages for the ERP Software Components

Depending on the currently installed releases of the ERP software components in your NetWeaver system, you need the following upgrade packages to perform the upgrade to the EHP4 release 6.04:

Component Release 600 or 602 Release 603

ERECRUIT SAPK-604BGINERECRUIT SAPK-604BGINERECRUIT

SAPK-603DIINERECRUIT

LSOFE SAPK-604BGINLSOFE SAPK-604BGINLSOFE

SAPK-603DIINLSOFE

FINBASIS SAPK-604BGINFINBASIS SAPK-604BGINFINBASIS

SAPK-603DIINFINBASIS

SEM-BW SAPK-604BGINSEMBW SAPK-604BGINSEMBW

SAPK-603DIINSEMBW

Furthermore, the following upgrade package is required to fulfill the import conditions:

SAP_BS_FND: SAPK-701BGINSAPBSFND

The previously mentioned packages can be obtained via two different ways:

1. Open the URL http://service.sap.com/swdc and choose "Search for all Categories" from the navigation panel on the left. Use the previously mentioned technical package names as search terms. Click on the search result and download the software package.

2. Download the Add-On Supplement DVD (material number: 51033594) from the SAP Service Marketplace and copy the previously mentioned packages from this DVD.

Including the Packages for the ERP Software Components

Make sure that the latest SPAM/SAINT version is installed in your system. In order to avoid known problems during the queue calculation you need at least SPAM/SAINT version 0035 and the correction of the SAP note 1347387 (this correction is included in higher SPAM/SAINT versions).

Before you start the EHP Installer, compress all previously mentioned packages to directory <DIR_EPS_ROOT>/in. Make sure that directory <DIR_EPS_ROOT>/in contains no other packages for the ERP software components.

In phase IS_SELECT, select the upgrade type for the ERP software components that are present in your NetWeaver system:

• ERECRUIT: "Upgrade with SAINT Package"

• LSOFE: "Upgrade with SAINT Package"

• FINBASIS: "Upgrade with SAINT Package"

• SEM-BW: "Upgrade with SAINT Package"

You can add additional support packages for the ERP software components in phase BIND_PATCH. Make sure that the support package levels of the ERP software components are equivalent to the support package levels of the NetWeaver software components.