cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner determination procedure attached to item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I create and Partner Determination Procedure and i assigned to Item Category. I made partner function "account manager" partner function mandatory. When i create an order and enter the line items and save it asks for Partner function Account Manager missing.

If i create an order with more than one line items it only throws an error that partner function 'Account Manager" missing.

My question is why it is not throwing an error for other line items that manadatory partner function is missing.

Regards

masthan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have any one worked on SAP CRM integration with SAP REFX (Real Estate Flexibility Module)

Please provide me the link where i can find SAP CRM and REFX integration related documents.

Regards

masthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the line item category getting picked up for the other line items also the same as first one ?

For mandatory you need to set the number of occurnaces as "1" Minimum then only it throws the error.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The item categegory is picking up for all the line items.

but the error is shown only for the 1st line item.

In partner determation procedure we kept minumum as 1 and assigend to item category.

Thanks and Regards

Masthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masthan,

I see the two items have each error messages on my test.

So please answer the following questions.

-How did you set the prtner as mandatory?

-What the error message number on the document?

-Do you see the error message when entering the item not saving? Only saving?

I tested as following.

1.Set the 'No. of Occurences (Lowest)' as '1' for specified partner function on the partner procedure for the item category.

2.Create 1 item on the document w/o specified partner. So the error message COM_PARTNER119 occurs for item 1 (not try to save).

3.Create new item w/o specified partner. So the error message COM_PARTNER119 occurs for item 2 also (not try to save). So I can see the two error messages.

Regards,

Masayuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added minumum as 1 and when i added 2 line items with out saving i get one error Message class_________ COM_PARTNER (Partner Processing Messages)

Message number________ 119

but i am not getting for the second line item.

Thanks and Regards

Masthan