cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying note corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me the correct way of applying note corrections associated with a particular note. I see differen kind of objects - meth, func etc. I know that you have to go to the particular code and then add & delete some code. which transactiosn to use? and what to do for different objects.

Thanks in advance

Cyrus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dezso. One last question-- in transaction SNOTE, i dont see any notes(since i havent implemented any b4), so in order to implement a note, what do i do in transaction SNOTE. Also, someone told me to use trans "se24" to make changes in the code. Is that the rght way of doing it?

Thanks again for your help

Cyrus

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

no in Tr. SE24 you can manually changes classes. It is not recommended by SAP.

Start Tr. SNOTE >> Click on Note-download (CTRL + F8) >> enter the note number -> Execute (download).

New you can find this note in the list of new notes, or if note look for it with the Note-browser (CTRL + F9).

Click on execute. The remaining steps will be self declaring.

>> The correction instructions apply automatically. But you still need to follow the manual steps!.

Regards,

Dezso

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dezso. You have been a great help.

Regards

Cyrus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to apply notes 641977 and 760973. These notes also have correction instructions. the corrections instructions have to be done using SNOTE or do it manually?

Thanks

Cyrus

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create the index manually.

Thanks

prince

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

these notes contain both correction instructions, and manual steps. First implement them with the help of Tr. SNOTE. /* The ABAP code of the functions / reports will be updated.

After this is done you have to carry out the manual steps described in the notes text.

Regards,

Dezso

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the note has the correction instructions attached simply use the Transaction SNOTE to implement SAP notes. Only if manaul changes are requiered try to modify the code manually.

Is the note implementable via SNOTE?

Regards,

Dezso