Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make transfer request for ALV Grid programs in SE38.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy All experts.

Pl give me idea of hw to make transfer request ALV list grid programe in SE38.

i made program in Develope SVR and wnt to transfer it to Production SVR.

Thnks

Bhavesh Panchal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi please search the answer before posting .....please look at this below link to get some understanding on the transports..i got this from searching in the forum

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh Panchal ,

Ask the Basis People to Transport..

Regards,

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think U can do it directly.

First U need to send to Quality and then to production.

Check if UR authorized to release the transport thru SE09.

0 Kudos

Thnks for reply but i wnt to know first how to make request>

thnks

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

In se38 enter your program ..

GOTO-->object directory entry , give the package name and then create the request.

Now release this request from SE09

0 Kudos

Hy

Thnks for reply ,

I made a sales report in se38 development svr. and use local object. i wnt transfer it program in Production.

also i need to create new request in development svr and transfer it to production svr.

Please help me hw to create / select object for Sales document reports.

Also guide me about Object selection with different modules.

Thnks

Bhavesh.

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi please search the answer before posting .....please look at this below link to get some understanding on the transports..i got this from searching in the forum

0 Kudos

I made a report in se38 development svr. and use local object. i wnt transfer it program in Production.

also i need to create new request in development svr and transfer it to production svr. also tyring to go n se38 enter your program ..

GOTO-->object directory entry package selection, trying to make / change object for that program. but i cant it gives an error

for i cant apply other object. so how to select a object for mudule wise ?.

Please help me hw to create / select object for Sales document reports.

Also guide me about Object selection with different modules.

0 Kudos

U cannot create transfer request for local objects.

Firstly u have to assign ur program to a package, at the time of saving it will ask for a request no.

u can create ur own request there.

First do till here then i'll tell u how to transport it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please guide for Package selection

0 Kudos

search in se80 for the relevent package usually for each module these will be a custom package

Ex . YMM_XX ,YFI-XX so on.

Rhea.

0 Kudos

Either u can create ur own package or use an existing package which is relevant to ur program.

In SE80 , type ur Program name under program. write click ur program name from left side navigation window. After right-click choose other functions in that choose change object directory there go on change mode(pencil icon) and then write ur package name in which u want to assign ur program and save.

It will ask for request in new window , there is a icon for create request in that window click that and give request description u can create request by this way for ur prog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satisfied Answer