J2EE "Security Provider" not updating
I am currently running XI 3.0 with SP14. I can not get the J2EE engine to update with the users on the ABAP side. Here is what I have run tried:
1. The "Assign Applications Roles to user groups" button says it is successful but no users are added and no roles assigned.
2. I verified in the "UME Provider" that it is pointing to "dataSourceConfiguration_r3_roles_db.xml"
3. SLDCHECK is successful.
4. "http://server:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full" returns succesfull.
5. I have started and stopped the system several times.
6. I have ran all check programs with success (AKA SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS, and so on...)
7. the XISUPER user can log into the Int. Builder and Int. Directory.
Ok so I could create the users in the ABAP and the J2ee side but I do not watn to manage both places. Is there anything else I can check??
Please Help i am at a stand still.
Thanks in advance.