Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization / Modification to the CUP Application

SUMANTH2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing the GRC 5.3 and we would like to know the possibilities of changinf the JSP Pages of the CUP Application.

In our process we have some extra fields and data to be stored in to the database and also that data is required as inout by users.

So, is there way we can customize the Existing Application or create a new UI and use the API's to talk to the GRC Tables in the Database and add the custom fields in to the new tables?

Or if there any API Published to use the default classes and methods.

Your Help is hight appreciated

Thanks

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196034
Participant
0 Kudos

Can this not be done with the Custom Fields option of CUP?

For example, you can create a custom field with:

Field Type = Dropdown

Data Source = SAP

Select backend SAP system and choose the source table whose fields you want to list in the dropdown field in CUP.

If your data source in non-SAP, then I don't know how this can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanth,

GRC Access Controls 5.3 source code or API is not available to modify. There is no direct way to make changes to the source code. You can create your own code and access the tables but it won't be supported by SAP. During upgrade, you will lose all of your code changes.

Regards,

Alpesh

SUMANTH2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

Thanks for the Reply and information.

Is there any socument with the Databasse Tables and Schemas available for writing the New Code or to Read the GRC Database Tables. I Searched through and could not find much on it.

If You have any pointers to these please help.

Thanks

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanth,

This is not at all supported and that is why you won't find any information about this anywhere. Mostly SAP will have this schema information but I don't anyone can share that due to confidentiality issues. You can get all the table names from NW Database. All the tables starting with Virsa are AC/CUP tables.

You can open a message with SAP support and see if they can provide you tables names with schema.

Regards,

Alpesh