Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for P.O release to send sap internal mail

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to configure Workflow for the following scenario of release. Please guide me how to configure the same in sequence with t-code.

We have two level of release procedure for P.O depending upon P.O value.

When P.O created the first approver should to get SAP internal e-mail.

Once 1st release done then 2nd approvar should get the SAP internal e-mail.

When final release is done then Creater of the P.O should get the intimation about the final release in his mail box.

Please guide with Workflow ID's and task and where to assign agent etc.

Thanks,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

closed

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say "SAP internal e-mail", do you mean workitem?

In any case, this sounds like a simple workflow. Give it a try, search the forum, and be sure to ask questions here if you get stuck.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried to do the setting as instructed in many threads. Result is as follows.

When I create a contract 1st approver receing the mail, but after releasing workflow status is still inprocess and the 2nd approver is not getting any mail.

As I did work arroung job I am not able to understad the exact process(Sequnce of setting) to be done.

That is why I posted in thread.

Please guide the flow of setting.

Thanks,

Dhananjay

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) PO std. workflow WS20000075 available, I think your using the same right.

2) In the Scenario it has two levels of Approval.

a) Once the 1st Approver approved (released), the creator will get a workitem saying it is released

b) Then the 2nd Approver will get the Approval workitem, Once the 2nd Approver approved (released), the creator again will get a workitem saying it is released.

3) Approver Picking Logic has to write in the User exit, M06E0005 (Role determination for release of purchasing documents.) - EXIT_SAPLEBNF_005

Regards,

Surjith

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can achieve via 2 ways.

1) Schedule the program RSWUWFML2 in the background, Refer this [link|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/moH8B].

2) Extended notification for the ECC & above version required, Refer this [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5314] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Surjith