Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple BP relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need help on the foll issue -

We are on SRM 5.0 having HR replication from ECC 6.0. Recently few users changed position. When these were replicated from back end, an additional 'Is Employee of ' relationship was created for new org unit. The problem is that earlier relationship did not get deleted. Thus we have multiple BP relationships for these users. As I understand ( and also mentioned in few threads) , we should have only 1 BP-BP relationship ( 'Is employee of').

I have gone through most of the relevant threads on this forum as well as OSS notes, but could not get an accurate resolution.

Please help at the earliest,

Regards,

SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I had the same problem before, here i this case you need to delte the all the relation fro the BP. i.e frst you need to delte the relation from 6.o and 5.0 and again assing the BP relation with new one.

This workround will solve your issue.

BR

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thx for your reply. It is not possible to delete relationships in SRM as we have HR replication active.

Could you please specify how we can delete relationships in ECC- T code/prog?

also we do not want any new BPs to be created.

regds,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sparsh

Check Note 836353 - Correction Report for inconsistencies in BUT052/ADCP tables

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Nikhil,

Thanks a lot for your response. This seems like a useful note . I will follow it through to see if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

SB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

Can you try executing the report HRALXSYNC for the erroneous employees ? This should take care of clearing the inconsistencies.

Best Regards,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishu,

HRALXSYNC did not help.

Thanks,

SB