SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing history table not updated ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i need to display the data from Billing History table, i have to retrieve the data from table DBERCHV (Billing History) .but the table is not updated even after generating the billing documents.can anyone help me how to update these tables and also help me in telling any function modules or BAPIs to retrieve the Billing data.

Thank you.

Archana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETDETAIL and BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETLIST to get billing related info.

u can refer table erch or dberchz1 for billing,consumption and line item info.

i dont know much abt table DBERCHV but will try to find and update is poss.

Regards,

Sumedha.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETDETAIL and BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETLIST to get billing related info.

u can refer table erch or dberchz1 for billing,consumption and line item info.

i dont know much abt table DBERCHV but will try to find and update is poss.

Regards,

Sumedha.

0 Kudos

Thnq Sumedha

Former Member
0 Kudos

DBERCHZ1

DBERCHZ3

U'll get the information from these two not from DBERCHZ.

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

First, you will have to fetch all the Print documents corresponding to the Contract account from ERDK table and then fetch the data for the Print document,Billing document and the Contract from the table DBERDLB.

Then get the Move-in and Move-out information from the table EVER and Bill start date and end date from the table ERCH.

Once, you have all this information, then the consumption can be of 2 types : Daliy meter read and Monthly meter read (depends on the client's requirements).

For daily consumption, you will have to consider the Profiles which can be found out with the help of the FM ISU_PROFILE_GET_EPROFVALDAY and then calculate the consumption accordingly.

For monthly meter reads, you will have to find out the information from the Equipment or the meter installed.

Kindly let me know in case you need any further calrifications on the same.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.