cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insp lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in my system one of the material having quality stock in MMBE but in MD04 not showing insp lot no. How can i trace the insp lot

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KP,

Try this

Trans : QVM2

Enter Material, Plant & Period.

You can findout the inspection lot.

I think your case may be due to UD completed, but stock posting not done.

Otherwise, you pls check material master - QM View for whether QM is active or not?. If not, activate it now atleast for future lots.

VRMP.

Edited by: VRMP on Apr 17, 2009 9:22 AM

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the Material document in display mode and click on quantity tab.

Now if system has created inspection lot with ref. to this document then you will find "Insp Lot" tab there. So click on this tab, now you will be able to see the inspection lot number and other detail.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this Happens due to following reasons..

01Inspection type is not active in MM01-->Qm view

and .Buyer while creating PO/GR post Material to Quality in Where tab of PO/MIGO

So Matreial goes to QI stock but can not be seen in QA32.

You can go to MB1B do 321 mvt and check whearthar you can move material to Unrestricted.

This is only possible when you have activated Qm view-->01 inspection type.

Check this

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the transaction code QA32 enter the material, give from and to date and execute and you will get list of all the lots of that material.

or else in MB51 enter the material then select the correct document by which material came in the quality stock and in that document you will get the inspection lot number

please revert back for any query.

Thanks

Vinay

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check,

In material master whether Inspection type is activated or not.

In QA32,remove all input in the initial screen and execute and check any inspection lot is there